Consultation Services for Practitioners
The National Autism Center at May Institute offers customizable onsite and virtual consultation focused on autism spectrum disorder and applied behavior analysis for professionals and organizations.
We offer technical assistance to organizations and governmental agencies regarding systems of care, including diagnosis, treatment, and operational management of services. Past partnerships have included organizations from Oman, UAE, China, and Singapore.
For professionals, families, and government and non-government agencies in the U.S. or home country.
Technical assistance and training in best practices
- Assisting governments to develop systems of care to meet the needs of children and adults with autism
- Providing the highest standards of behavior analytic services for children and adults with autism in a variety of settings
- Designing start-up and training services for new autism programs
Consultation and Treatment
- In the child’s home, center, or school environment
- Remotely using video and web-based telehealth
- In one of our autism schools in the U.S.
On-site training (sample topics)
- National Standards, evidenced-based care for autism
- Basic applied behavior analysis (ABA)
- Diagnosis, Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS), Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers (M-CHAT)
- Parent training
- Adult Services
To learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.