For school systems seeking to enhance services for students with learning, cognitive, and behavioral challenges, we provide on-site consultation and professional development.
Our services are carefully matched to help address specific concerns and needs. We collaborate with school/agency staff to assess and enhance educational programs for children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities, as well as other diverse diagnoses and special needs.
Providing evidence-based services
- Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA)
- Behavior Support Plan (BSP) development and implementation
- Collaboration with Individualized Education Program (IEP) team
- Educational and behavioral program design
- Progress monitoring, data collection, analysis, and data-based decision making
- Psycho-educational, social skills, behavioral, and developmental assessments
- Response to Intervention (RTI) consultation
- Classroom and high-risk case consultation
- Intensive home-based services, including in-home assessments,teaching/intervention, and parent training
- Collaboration between home, school, and community providers
- Program evaluations
- System-wide consultation
- Staff training and professional development
Senior consultants at May Institute include doctoral-level and licensed psychologists, many of whom are nationally recognized for their expertise and professional visibility through publications and presentations. They provide consultation and supervise an experienced team of staff consultants trained in early childhood education, special education, and applied behavior analysis (ABA).
You are invited to learn more here on May Institute’s website.