May Institute and its National Autism Center respond to national and global demand for a broad range of needs and services. These include:
- Program evaluation and consultation
- Dissemination of best practices in applied behavior analysis treatment of autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilitie
- Technical assistance and training in best practices (applied behavior analysis, Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports, etc.)
- Technical support
- Evidence-based treatment of autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities
- Consultation regarding state-of-the-art program development and operations of schools and programs for autism
In 2016, we were selected to participate in the U.S. State Department’s Speaker Program, and were subsequently invited to provide training and consultation in applied behavior analysis and autism spectrum disorder in both Oman and Dubai. The Speaker Program is managed by the State Department’s Bureau of International Information Programs, which organizes traveling and electronic events for American experts to engage with foreign audiences worldwide. [View press release.]
Recent inquiries and partnerships have included organizations from Abu Dhabi, Oman, Qatar, China, Singapore, and South Korea.
Learn more here.